The Simorgh welcomes your help, both monetary and kind. We have many activities and events, if you are able to work with us on a voluntary basis, supporting our various projects, events and initiatives, please let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com
Become a Volunteer
We are a non profit and as such need people to help us take forward our projects and ideas. If you have time and expertise, please support us. You can get involved in:
– Growing our membership base
– Conducting research and academic studies
– Project management
– Collaborating on an international team
– Sharing concepts and ideas
– Designing programs
– Shaping the project “Being the Other” (film, social media, and more)
Internship opportunities in the Simorgh can be 4 weeks to 6 months. Our aim is to help interns grow and understand working in a non-profit and international environment.
We encourage 6 month internship programs so that individuals can really feel they are part of the team and managing multiple projects from beginning to end.