• Being the Other (launched in August 2017)
• Event (7 December): Discussion panel: Being the Other – Bridging the Gap Between Communities
• Iran Mentor Program
• Event (6 December): Being Iranian Photo & Book Presentation
• Art Exhibition (13 October – 19 November): COM(E)PASS
• Event (20 May): Changing Iranian Society in the Diaspora (PDF presentation)
• Research on the impact of the Iranian diaspora: Learn more about the results in our presentation and report here!
• International Iranian Studies Conference: We launched our Being Iranian book and presented our research on the impact of the Iranian diaspora in Western Europe. Read more here!
• The 1st Europe-Iran Forum was held in London on 15-16 October 2014. The Simorgh shared a presentation on Human Resources and Talent in Iran. Read more about it here.
• In September 2013, we conducted an online survey on Iranian Values. Curious? Take a look at Survey on Iranian values